Migration result exceeds max roles

From: Art Krumsee <akrumsee_at_columbus.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:47:23 GMT

I'm porting a relatively simple SQL Server application to Oracle and hoped to use Migration workbench to help me get started. When I ran workbench against the fairly simple database (half a dozen tables, a dozen stored procedures) it appeared to run cleanly but when I then went to log into my database I got a error message reporting that I'd exceeded the maximimum of 30 roles. As someone relatively new to Oracle and just beginning to find my way around, I'm not sure how to get past this limitation.

Art Received on Tue Jan 21 2003 - 02:47:23 CST