Re: Maximum expressions inside a list - Oracle 8i

From: Shafeek Khalidh <itsprobablyme_at_msn.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 15:31:08 +0530

I've the following solutions

  1. If this values inside the "IN" clause is from a table, we can JOIN. (Here it is not from a single table :-( )
  2. I can create a table and put this data in that table and then select it using the following query "Select id from mytable where in EXISTS (select distinct id from anothertable where condition)". I'm keeping this as the last resort.

Is there any other solutions?

Shafeek Khalidh Received on Mon Jan 20 2003 - 04:01:08 CST