Re: Oracle 9i AS Install on Linux Problem

From: BillRSTL <theshowmecanuck_at_123nospam_netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 06:29:01 GMT

I don't know how much it will help, but I found this website very helpful to me when I recently installed Oracle 9i on Redhat 7.3.

http://www.puschitz.com/
http://www.puschitz.com/OracleOnLinux.shtml

I work developing C applications on Oracle and decided to install it on a test box at home for the first time. This site helped me over the hump and I now have a reasonably stable install that I tool along with when I feel like taking the time to learn/try something new on Oracle.

For what it's worth (this _is_ free advice advice after all :-)

BillR Received on Sat Jan 18 2003 - 00:29:01 CST