Re: self outer join problem: please assist

From: BillRSTL <theshowmecanuck_at_123nospam_netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 05:56:04 GMT

Pretty much a perfect answer. I finally figured it out at work today, then got home and read your answer. Same as I had. I think I had a brain fart for most of the day before I gave my head a shake and used the inline pseudo table in the from clause. Thanks for the response, it really is most appreciated.

BillR Received on Fri Jan 17 2003 - 23:56:04 CST