www WIN a SONY Projector worth £1,800

From: Dan 10i <info_at_oraclehome.co.uk>
Date: 17 Jan 2003 03:21:37 -0800

Hi,

SONY are currently giving away a projector worth £1,800.

I have inlcuded the link on my Oracle website for anyone who wants to enter.

http://www.oraclehome.co.uk

I have entered already. There is a small Tiebreaker and you need to enter your company name aswell.

Cheers & good luck

Dan Received on Fri Jan 17 2003 - 05:21:37 CST