can't call servlet from app

From: Peter Chatterton <peter_at_chatterton.name>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 01:13:30 -0500

I want to call a servlet from a java application and return html in a new browser window, but I'm having problems finding out how to do this -- I can't even figure out the first part, and i'm pretty sure i've done it before!

Any suggestions would be appreciated. (I have java servlet pgmg from o'reilly, java servlets by ross and inside servlets by callaway.

Thanks,
Peter.

I'm using apache/jserv with oracle 9ias on win2k cross posted to comp.lang.java Received on Fri Jan 17 2003 - 00:13:30 CST