Forms 6i question

From: nisha <nisha_tm_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Jan 2003 16:25:32 -0800

Hello:

I never used GUI applications with Oracle Forms. (always used character based)

Now I have to develop a GUI form using Oracle Forms6i. When I add a new field on the canvas, and set the "width" property to 5, (through property pallete), the field looks like it is much narrower than 5 character wide.
Is it using any pixel or point or any conversion scale. If so what is the scaling factor.

Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it Received on Wed Jan 15 2003 - 18:25:32 CST