How2 Generate current date in spool-filename in SQL+

From: <mlouwes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Jan 2003 03:51:59 -0800

I use sql+ and I want the results of my query in a spool file. I need to run this query everyday from the Scheduler and want a new file everyday, so I need to generate a unique filename in sql+ preferable with the current date in the name of the file. How can I do this ??

Thanks for your help

Marcel Received on Wed Jan 15 2003 - 05:51:59 CST