OCI V8 - Get Number of Placeholders

From: Jose Verissimo <jose.verissimo_at_tie.co.pt>
Date: 13 Jan 2003 04:07:15 -0800

Hello all!

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the number of placeholders from a sql statement?

For instance, if I have the following sql statement: "INSERT INTO emp VALUES (:empno, :ename, :job, :sal, :deptno)" is there any method/attribute that can give me the number of placeholders (5) after this satement has been prepared (OCIStmtPrepare)?

Thanks,
Jose Verissimo Received on Mon Jan 13 2003 - 06:07:15 CST