Developer 6i Release 2 for NT - WebDB missing ??

From: Shashi Kumar <dshashi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Jan 2003 02:38:47 -0800

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed Developer 6i Release 2 for NT but when I tried to configure the virtual directories I found that the default WebDB Web server/Listener is missing in the downloaded version.
(But in the installation manual, they mentioned it is available with
this download)

In the Windows-Control Panel-Services, there are only 2 services are installed (Forms Server and Reports Server), But earlier when I installed in my previous project, it included another service "Oracle WebDB Listener", which is missing in this downloaded version.

Please help me in clarifying my below queries : 1)For web-deployment of Developer Forms 6i, what are the Oracle products to be purchased ?
2)Whether Developer 6i Release 2 for NT includes Oracle Default Web-Server/Listener (i.e. WebDB Release 2.2)
(or) I have to purchase and install Oracle 9i Application Server which
includes (Oracle9iAS Portal - WebDB 3.0) 3)Whether below combination is compatible with each other and supported by Oracle :

  1. Windows NT 4.0 (or) Windows 2000
  2. Oracle8 Enterprise Edition Release 8.0.5.0.0
  3. Developer 6i Release 2 for NT
  4. Oracle9iAS Enterprise Edition

thanks and regards,
Shashi
dshashi_at_yahoo.com

FYI: The location of the download is as under :

http://otn.oracle.com/software/products/forms/htdocs/winsoft.html Oracle9iAS Forms Services and Oracle Forms Developer 6i Release 2 for NT

  Download the Complete File
   6irel2nt.exe (264, 838 kB)
  Directions
   Download the self-extracting .exe file and execute in an empty directory.

   Run Setup.exe Received on Sun Jan 12 2003 - 04:38:47 CST