Re: How to install ORA OLEDB Provider 8.1.7.3 in ORA 8.0.x HOME

From: kenny <kenny2k2_at_127.0.0.1>
Date: 10 Jan 2003 04:25:41 -0600

I cannot upgrade all the clients to 8i, because they still need access to older Oracle Servers (8.0.x and even older). Therefore, I NEED to keep the old ORA HOME installation.
Any idea how to solve this problem ?

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Fri Jan 10 2003 - 04:25:41 CST