Re: returning ResultSet from Java Stored Procedure

From: asundaram <member22031_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 20:31:32 +0000

I have to user Java Stored Procs. It would seem to me that returning multiple rows from a Java Stored Proc would be something that many people have done before. Yet I haven't found any examples/documentation with regard to this issue. If I were to return a Vector, which would be fine, what SQL type would I map a vector object to? I couldn't return an array because all the values in my array won't be the same type.