Re: returning ResultSet from Java Stored Procedure

From: dmz17 <dmz17_at_nospam.nowhere.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 19:17:54 +0100

On Thu, 09 Jan 2003 14:56:58 +0000, asundaram wrote:

> In that case, do you know of an alternative I could use? I want my Java
> Stored Proc. to return multiple rows from a table. Do you know of an
> object I could return and what SQL type it maps to? (either in Oracle 8i
> or 9i). thanks,
> -Arun
>
> --

I think this is a chicken/hen problem. In the past I have resorted to returning arrays or Vector objects.
If you can get away with it, look at BC4J, they will allow you to do most anything with their ViewObjects and offer a great degree of flexibility.

Cheers,

dmz17 Received on Thu Jan 09 2003 - 12:17:54 CST