Re: How to config a job to be executed?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 11:19:13 GMT

Why do you care what the job number is? Why not use submit with a bind variable and just let Oracle assign a job number. Also you can just say trunc(sysdate)+1 or trunc(sysdate+1). The job number is arbitrary. Jim

--
Replace part of the email address: kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com
with family.  Remove the negative part, keep the minus sign.  You can figure