Want to Populate a list item

From: Jimbo <threepio23_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 17:42:02 +0000 (UTC)

I have created a master/detail form with the master data block being called PURORDEREMP and detail PURORDER. On the master form I have a list item (poplist) called EMPNO_LIST and I want to populate this but am unsure how.

On the master form I want the user to click on EMPNO_LIST and select an employee number and the orders that this employee has made will appear in the tabular detail form.

The master and detail forms are linked through a field called PURORDERNO.

I am using Oracle 9i. Anyone know how I can do this? I have been trying and searching the Internet all day without success. Received on Mon Jan 06 2003 - 11:42:02 CST