Passing Unix Vars to a Stored Procedure

From: rmartin <rmartin_at_n^t^l^w^o^r^l^d^.c^o^m>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 15:26:35 -0000

I need to pass Unix variables to a PL/SQL Stored Proc.

I call the procedure like so (I've ommited the sql logon info etc):

@proc.sql $1 $2 $3

But how do I access these in my Stored Proc?

What is the notation for assigning a Unix var to a Stored Proc IN Var?

Thanks in advance. Received on Fri Jan 03 2003 - 09:26:35 CST