Re: Performace on VERY simple database...

From: Bert Bear <bertbear_at_NOSPAMbertbear.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 00:05:25 GMT

Frank,

I'm not following. I totally agree with you, the only way to insure an order (e.g. sort) is by using the "ORDER BY" clause. I do find there is sometimes (and I mean sometimes) a performance advantage, when reloading / recreating a table and using a subquery (in the insert or create) with an ORDER BY clause.

Bert