Secuity Question

From: Barmanjon <barmanjon2002_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 29 Dec 2002 07:54:56 -0800

Hey all...

I am after some help..

I have a database where i want only employees within a particular organisation to read details about other employees. So basically people within one organisation cant read details about other users in another organisation within the company.

I just need some help on how i would go about setting up this sort of thing...

I dont want to clog up the newsgroup by asking question after question so if anyone can help me drop me a line at barmanjon2002_at_yahoo.co.uk..

Thanks,

Jon Received on Sun Dec 29 2002 - 09:54:56 CST