Perry, this is my view from NYC

From: Hassan Quazi <zKNDVG6D_at_exojliga.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 20:28:28 GMT

a very skillful attack

who profits?

-Israeli incursions in two P.A. towns
-the largest British fleet organized in eighteen years
"coincidentally" has been on route for days nearing the Middle East for "maneuvers"
-America asking for coalition of global powers for
new "counter-insurgent" war... a planetary Vietnam.

Rather then seriously ask why people would kill themselves and so many others, "we" put an answer in their mouths and say, -Prez-"they attack us because we are the bastion of freedom in the world." period.... Some introspection? No. Respect for the enemy? No. Understanding the enemy? No. That is why the forces of reaction do not know what the terms are or what to do. These are the fruits of the politics of denial. We deny the complaints of our victims, even deny they are our victims, and blind ourselves to a planet of enmity. Understanding this, as I have long fruitlessly preached as a "lunatic", one must take one of three possible courses: X) Understand ones position of domination, take every defensive measure, and terrorize the dominated. Y) Deny ones imperial position and be over run by a million cuts Z) Discard past paradigms worn thin since times before pharaoh, make a detente for all humankind and all the rest of nature, including a transformation in our relationships to the Earth and human to human.

The standing "American authorities" want solution Y with a big war on the dispossessed, Islam, and the rest. It would be the fourth world war since the sheep in America seem to have missed the third one. Our "leaders" are inept, impotent, and culpable in one of two ways. First: For a second "hijacked" commercial jet to strike the most critical concentration in the global capitalist economy, twenty minutes after the first, and with no military response, is profound negligence. Particularly in the wake of the 1993 WTC attack, the success of this attack is pure negligence...or... complicity. If it is simple puerile negligence, then the governor of NY, and the mayor of NYC, who are so busy congratulating and patting each other on the back for what a great job they have done, should resign in shame and utter humiliation for their total failure. Also former governor Cuomo should beg the forgiveness of his constituents and the greater public. The joint chiefs of staff, as well as all regional military and air commanders should resign or be court-martialed for negligence. The current administration as well as members of senate and house intelligence and military committees should be removed from office and placed under house arrest for extensive questioning. The former administration should be likewise detained. All planning staffs for civil defense and air security should be detained and questioned, if not court marshaled. That is if an enemy attacked us. If there was, however, foreknowledge by any elements of our government, there should be a grand jury, and also a global response. There have been many comparisons today and since the annihilation of the WTC with Pearl Harbor, the attack on Hawaii in 1941. Years of speculation over the absence of our vital air-craft carriers at that attack, as well as myriad evidence, points to a foreknowledge by F.D.R. which is confirmed by a decade of public study of the code breaking facts of Ultra Mega. Many times after Pearl Harbor the British and Americans allowed their own troop ships to go to the bottom rather than reveal to the enemy that all their codes were useless. This was rationalized then and now as expedient both to motivate the American public to eagerness for war and to help finally win it. Today what would be the motive? In a world that should head for peace we have a threatened way of life, the global capitalist military industrial "complex". In need of perceived enemies and great battles, and willing to accept at least a police state "counter-insurgency" planetary domination system, would they sacrifice the WTC? Symbolically it will inspire hundreds of thousands of those disenfranchised with western freedom to fight and seek training and organizations that can help them achieve something so grand. There is our enemy, since realistically China has not invaded its neighbors significantly for a thousand year and is not likely to threaten the U.S.(only Tibet, and maybe one of Siberia.... wait and see-either way the U.S. never even did anything about Tibet) So now around the world we will have tight security which will not stop anything and the police state planet NWO will attempt to take control and will, basically if they are not stopped here. Guilty or innocent the current authorities have to go, for America and the Earth

Feel free to distribute my views...

What was it an attack against?

a view from NYC: 14sep2001

--

Will you kill above the arena, if Guido weakly seeks the shopkeeper? Received on Sat Dec 28 2002 - 14:28:28 CST