Re: Apache/Jserv, web.xml and init parameters

From: John <jbradshaw777_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2002 10:17:58 -0800

Thanks. Not sure about this though. A web.xml specifies init parameters as in the following sample. I did not see anything in the jserv.properties that resembles this format. Maybe I should just move on to Tomcat, seems like that's what everybody is using. I used Jserv simply because it is already installed with ORACLE.

<!DOCTYPE web-app

    PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.2//EN"     "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2.2.dtd">

<web-app>
  <servlet>