PL/SQL on multiple databases/users

From: Emo Ludovic <emo_ludovic_at_caramail.com>
Date: 24 Dec 2002 03:58:42 -0800

Hello,

I have 5 users having the same schema (same tables, same constraints, ...) not on the same physical server.

I need to synchronize some content (some lines of some tables) between thoses users, with some handling on the datas (recalculate ids, ...)

Do you know if in PL/SQL, I can read datas on one of the user and alter (insert/update/delete) on another user consequently

I mean having two connections on two servers/databases/users opened at the same time.

Thanks in advance. Received on Tue Dec 24 2002 - 05:58:42 CST