Re: How to get a little Oracle ODBC driver.

From: Paul Sun <phsun_at_lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:43:41 +0800

Jim,

You are so kind. Thank you very much.
My problem is the Oracle driver need customers installed Oracle client before but I believe most of users did not install oracle on their PC. What I need is only Oracle driver instead of the tools provided by Oracle. I would not let users download so large a file and only install a little. Can we give users a file only contains necessary components to download?

--
Regards

Paul Sun
Email: phsun_at_lucent.com

"Jim Kennedy" <kennedy-down_with_spammers_at_attbi.com> wrote in message

> If the customer already has Oracle then you can assume they have the
Oracle