Re: Sql question

From: Bert Bear <bertbear_at_NOSPAMbertbear.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 01:01:30 GMT

Michel,

I'm sure there is a way to do what you desire, but I can't make heads or tails of your request. I'd like to help, but for exampe:

What are reply events?
What is a trimestry?

In fact, I can't understand enough to ask questions (IMHO).

Anyway, also, please include Oracle version, operating system version, hardware, etc. Why? Different versions have different features and way of coding SQL.

Bertram Moshier
Oracle Certified Professional 8i and 9i DBA

http://www.bmoshier.net/bertram