Re: Compact SYSTEM tablespace?

From: rs <info_at_bytelife.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:36:41 +0100

Hello Benjamin,

No, SYSTEM tablespace you can only reorg with a full export/create db / import.
Which is not what you want to do probably. However u can take a look and see what is up there at the end of the file with the Frag.sql scripts on my site:

   www.bytelife.com/sql4dba.htm

Then drop this object; move it or rebuild it (don't drop any stuff from SYS or SYSTEM!)

Good luck

     Roelof Schierbeek

R.Schierbeek, DBA
e-mail: info_at_nSpammbytelife.com
www : www.bytelife.com

Benjamin Johnston <superhero_at_benjaminjohnston.com.au> schreef