Presentation = http://admin

From: Phil Jollans <phil.Jollans_at_messring.de>
Date: 20 Dec 2002 08:20:02 -0800

We have been having trouble connecting to the Oracle database at a customer site. Now we are trying to reproduce the problem using the customer's client PC, but connected to our own Oracle server.

Needless to say, everything works OK connected to our server, but there are some differences in tnsnames.ora.

In particular, for the connection to our customer's server, the parameter
Presentation = http://admin
is present.

At present, I don't understand the significance of this parameter. If I use this parameter to connect to our database, it fails (no surprise there).

I would like to configure our server to accept this parameter. What does this involve?

I would be grateful for any specific help, but also for general information to help me understand the background to this parameter.

Thanks in advance
Phil Received on Fri Dec 20 2002 - 10:20:02 CST