how to relace tokens in a CLOB filed

From: hbz123 <member_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:09:00 +0000

Hi,
I am new to Oracle. I really need your help:

I need to manuplate some data which has CLOB data type. I need to look through each CLOB and replace all the tokens say "_CEE_" with a new line return, and update or create a new table with the new value. I know i can use DBMS_LOB.INSTR to find the occurrences of the tokens, but i am not quite sure about the sytax to loop through the clob string and do the substitute.

Thank you in advance!

hbz123