Preferred Credentials for Node

From: Bobby Singh <bobsingh1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:56:54 -0800

Hi,

I am trying to connect to OEM installed on a Linux Server. The console is installed on a XP workstation. I can connect to the OEM and can see all the db's and even connect to them but when I try to imp/exp/backup... etc, I am prompted for preferred credential for that node. I have tried every possible credential that I know of but no luck. Here's what I have tried so far...

OEM admin username/password

oracle user on linux username/password (the user that I used to install oracle)

sys, system, default OEM repository username/password

Linux root username/password

Nothing... I keep getting that promp. Like I said before, I can connect to the databases (start and stop them) but it prompts me only when I try to imp/exp/schedule/backup etc using the EM console on XP. I can do all that if I do it form command line in Linux.

Any help appreciated
Bobby Received on Mon Dec 16 2002 - 15:56:54 CST