Changing DateFormat in 9i reports

From: Matt Miklas <matt_miklas_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Dec 2002 09:41:59 -0800

How do you change the date format in Oracle 9ia reports? we currently have it as DD/MM/YYYY and would like to change it to MM/DD/YYYY....

When I go into Reports Builder, i open my report and go through Object Navigator... and going through Paper Layout to Main Section to Margin shows me a date and time object named F_DATE1_SEC2... If i right-click on this and select PL/SQL Editor, I see this:

"function F_DATE1_SEC2FormatTrigger return boolean is begin

  return (TRUE);
end;"

Which doesn't take me to any source that I can manipulate the date/time format from DD/MM/YYYY to MM/DD/YYYY....

Am I complicating this? is there a simpler way of making this adjustment?
Thanks to anyone who can help!
M Received on Mon Dec 16 2002 - 11:41:59 CST