Transaction, Oracle

From: Oliver Otto <ootto_at_genese.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:34:43 +0100

Hallo ,

is it really not possible to use transactions with table commands ..? We use Oracle 9i and would like to use a rollback in the case if an "alter table yxz add column vwq" result in an error.

We di several tests and it looks like if Oracle is only able to handle transaction for data access. Is there an undocumented command to change this ..? I look at the developer forum but I do not find any hint.

Greetings

Oliver Otto