Re: Database Reporting

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:54:18 -0800

Joe Smith wrote:

> Guys,
>
> Check this database reporting tool at http://www.spam.com/instantreport/
> It's very easy to use and generates very beautiful and colorful reports. I have
> used it with Oracle 8i. And it works fantastic.
>
> Thanks

Dear Joe

Check out comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

Also check out the FAQ.

c.d.o.marketplace is the usenet group where commercially posted message are appropriate. Posting your message here is just SPAM and will be ignored by all and offend many.

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon Dec 16 2002 - 01:54:18 CST