Re: URGENT!!! Forms questions: HTREE & CURSOR

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:50:56 -0800

AR wrote:

> Hello!
>
> i have two eazy (I hope so)..
>
> 1. i declare cursor in my "PL/SQL trigger" and I put "order by" in the end
> of it; IT DOESN'T WORK! i think it just ignore it.
> So what shoul i do to sort my data in cursor?
>
> 2. i have HTREE, can i built it to be expended? there is a option
> (EXPANDED_NODE), but it doesn't work! did i do something wrong or is that a
> bug?!
> and something more here: i have HTREE with muliple "roots" with differnet
> names: how can drop that tree in once?
>
> tnx for advices,
> AR

Could you provide less useful information?

Order By works ... but what in the world is SQL statement with Order By doing in a trigger?

Why don't you provide some explanation, verion information, code sample, etc. and then ask for help.

And please only post to a single usenet group in the future.

Daniel Morgan Received on Mon Dec 16 2002 - 01:50:56 CST