Error installing 8i on Solaris 8

From: Tim A. <tim_at_costa.no>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 00:00:55 +0100

Trying to install Oracle 8.1.7 on Solaris 8 I get the following message at the end of the install:

Error in invoking target ntconta.o of makefile /u01/app/oracle/product/8.1.7/network/lib/ins_net_client.mk

Don't know if the problem is connected but typing "cc" in my prompt gives me nothing.. Is it a compiler problem ?

Help appretiated.

tim

   http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----= Over 100,000 Newsgroups - Unlimited Fast Downloads - 19 Servers =----- Received on Sun Dec 15 2002 - 17:00:55 CST