Question on modifying Oracle Report written by Oracle Corp.

From: MJIANG <mjiang_at_uponorhsdna.com>
Date: 15 Dec 2002 14:54:51 -0800

I open the Oracle Report file, invtrrep.rdf, with Report Builder 6i. I got a warning when I clicked to open the file, "Unable to find PL/SQL Library 'inv.pll'". Then I was prompted to convert or ignor the replacement of Char with Varchar2. I converted all replacement and there are several pl/sql programs having compile error, which is a function name need to be declared. So after I opened the file, I can't run it on Report Builder. Does anyone know what is the problem? Thanks.
Any help will be appreciated. Received on Sun Dec 15 2002 - 16:54:51 CST