URGENT!!! Forms questions: HTREE & CURSOR

From: AR <ar69ra_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 23:28:18 +0100

Hello!

i have two eazy (I hope so)..

  1. i declare cursor in my "PL/SQL trigger" and I put "order by" in the end of it; IT DOESN'T WORK! i think it just ignore it. So what shoul i do to sort my data in cursor?
  2. i have HTREE, can i built it to be expended? there is a option (EXPANDED_NODE), but it doesn't work! did i do something wrong or is that a bug?! and something more here: i have HTREE with muliple "roots" with differnet names: how can drop that tree in once?

tnx for advices,
AR Received on Sun Dec 15 2002 - 16:28:18 CST