OCX controls in Oracle forms

From: Noel P <noelp1_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 13 Dec 2002 14:48:19 -0800

Hello,

I have not used ocx under forms before. I am having trouble hooking up the imgscan.ocx control to my Forms 6.0 application.

If anybody has experience in doing this before, please help me do this.

Otherwise, how can I use an ocx control in general in Forms? I have added the control in the forms and added the package in the prgram units etc. How do I get the Ole_Obj interface the first time?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Noel Received on Fri Dec 13 2002 - 16:48:19 CST