Re: Oracle Managment Server setup

From: <_at_did>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:49:21 GMT

>You should either use your PC name, or set up the following entry in
>%windows%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
>
>127.0.0.1 localhost
>
>and use localhost as hostname

Yeah ok, put the service for the OMS wont even start. That because it looks at my domain I'm in. If the service is started I can login without a problem. So what I do for now is just disable my netwerkadapter so my DNS domain from my ISP isn't available and the service starts correctly and I can login without a problem.

But as I don't want to disable my networkadapter everytime I want to start the service I'm looking for some other solutions ? Received on Thu Dec 12 2002 - 16:49:21 CST