HARDWARE FOR ORACLE 9I + RAC

From: AMJ <andreas_at_icentris.com>
Date: 9 Dec 2002 11:41:43 -0800

I try to find a good and scalable hardware solution for Oracle 9i + RAC on Red Hat Linux 7.2.
My primary plan is to use Compaq equipment: 2 x ProLiant DL380 G3 2.4GHz, 4GB RAM, PCI-X HBA for Linux (fiber interface card)
1 x Smart Array Cluster Storage MSA1000 with fiber interface and embedded fiber switch.

Should I expect any problems with this configuration ? Any suggestion welcome.

Thank you,
Andreas Received on Mon Dec 09 2002 - 13:41:43 CST