Re: Cannot login to mgmtserver in Oracle 9i

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 08:21:08 +0100

On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:57:12 -0800, "frank" <frank_z_j_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>After I installed the downloaded version of Oracle 9i, everthing was fine
>except I cannot login to management server. I tried the default
>sysman/oem_temp and didn't work.

Define 'didn't work'

Or did you just forget to create an OEM repository using the Enterprise Manager Configuration Assistant?

NO need to reinstall, and reading doco would be quicker anyway in this case

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Dec 07 2002 - 01:21:08 CST