Problem

From: Jan Smit <iemand_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 16:28:25 GMT

While installing oracle 9i on RedHat 7.3 we have a problem. We get the message:

Error in invoking target install of makefile /home/oracle/OraHome1/ctx/lib/ins_ctx.mk

We get this error during Install process while he is Linking Oracle 9i Database 9.2.0.1.0
It already mentions Install successful in the wizardscreen of the Universal Installer

We used as installation options:

    Database, Enterprise version and Only Software.

Who can help us out ? Received on Fri Dec 06 2002 - 10:28:25 CST