SQL SELECT and RAW data type

From: Beatrice Bilanin <Beatrice.Bilanin_at_icn.siemens.de>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 14:11:05 +0100

Hello,

    I need to perform a select on a table column_A defined as RAW where the information stored represents a bitset .

    The select statement must count the numbers of rows from the table were for example the bit number 4 of the bitset stored in column_A is set to 1. I saw that there is a BITAND operation ... but unfortunately the operators must be NUMBERS , and my tries to convert a RAW into a NUMBER data type have failed ...

Can anybody help me with this ?
Thanks in advance ... Received on Fri Dec 06 2002 - 07:11:05 CST