Re: ora forms -> open picture in external program

From: SoulSurvivor <markyg_7_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 3 Dec 2002 00:25:03 -0800

You havent specified whether you are using Client server or web forms.

Assuming client server, you could have image items which shows a thumbnail of your picture. When the user clicks on the image item, have code in the click trigger to look for the external file path of your picture app from the registry (using ora_ffi or something similar) and launch it using the HOST command.

Viola :-)

If using webforms, you could just launch another web browser window with your image.