xdk transx

From: Andrea Fattizzo <andrea_fattizzo_at_libero.it>
Date: 2 Dec 2002 03:09:30 -0800

I'm using the oracle xdk transx to export from a DB a table. Specifically I am calling
transx -s "localhost:1521:PRDDV2" PRODCAT PRODCAT items_attributes.xml items_attributes

when I call this method I get the following error:

TXU-0107: tipo di dati 'xsd:long' non supportato

With other tables there are no error!

If anyone has any suggestions, I really
appreciate them.

Thanks,

Andrea Received on Mon Dec 02 2002 - 05:09:30 CST