how to alter several users

From: Frantz de Germain <Frantz.de-Germain_at_univ-angers.fr>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 15:04:43 +0100

Hello,

I can change quota for one user (alter user foo quota 1M on users;), but is it possible to alter several users in one query, for example, those I can retrieve in the following one :

select GRANTEE from DBA_ROLE_PRIVS where GRANTED_ROLE = 'TOTO';

I think yes, but I don't know the syntax.

I'm on oracle 8.0.5

Regards

--
Frantz de GERMAIN
E-mail : Frantz.de-Germain_at_info.univ-angers.fr