Re: Problems starting Intelligent Agent on 9i

From: Pete's <empete2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 26 Nov 2002 19:46:59 -0800

I had something similar but with AIX, it may be the same or similar problem. Search Metalinks, this time look for 9i dbsnmp, LIBPATH and/or LD_LIBRARY_PATH. What I found is that it had to do with not having all of the necessary pathing in both the LIBPATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH. If I run across it again, I'll repost to this thread.

HTH
Pete's