Re: Java Stored Procedure Requirements

From: Jane O <janeohin_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:52:24 -0500

Thanks all for your help....
I am quite familiar with pl/sql but a TOTAL newbie to Java, just learning it now.

Yes I just want to know the quickest way to find out if company dev server X is Java-enabled
if yes then great run some test code I get off the book and play with it....if not well....figure out
how to enable it on my Personal edition

Thanks
jane