Re: LOBs and Oracle

From: Mike Ault <mikerault_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 26 Nov 2002 05:57:59 -0800

At www.robonerd.com I have an example graphics applicaiton using JAVA to display a graphic image that has been stored in Oracle, it is located in the catalog under the monographs area. It shows how to use DBMS_LOB calls in JAVA to get the blob displayed and includes all the code. Using various JAVA stream classes you can do streaming content such as video and mp3. Technet also has many examples (technet.oracle.com).

Mike Ault