Re: Oracle Log File

From: Beavis <sjallad_at_Autosmartcard.com>
Date: 26 Nov 2002 05:19:49 -0800

The services are started and databases as well. Yes I have orcle on both C and D drive. The orcle files are on the C drive while the databases files are located on D.

Question: How do I subscribe to this newsgroup? I'm posting my messages through Google and it takes them 6 hours to post my response. I tried to subscribe to comp.databases.oracle.misc, but I got an error message that server does not exist? Received on Tue Nov 26 2002 - 07:19:49 CST