cpio utility doesn't extract archive

From: Eugene Fetbroyt <eugene_fetbroyt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:34:07 GMT

Hi, All

I just downloaded the latest version of Oracle9 for Linux. And problem I have is cpio -idmv *.cpio doesn't extract any cpio archive file. I don't recall that I had this problem before. Please, give me some tips what possible reasons could be?

When I run cpio -idmv lnx_920_disk?.cpio I don't see any activity of my comp. And it could last forever.

Thanks Received on Tue Nov 26 2002 - 05:34:07 CST