Re: Remote login

From: Singnet Newsgroup <stcheong_at_mbox2.singnet.com.sg>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:40:00 +0800

Yes, the NAT seems to be presenting the problem. I would like to try setting up the Configration manager. However, I am not sure if it is better to put it at the remote client or the server's end.
Can I configure it at the remnote client? This way, I don't have to change the setting in the current "LIVE" server.

Need your advice .

Bye