Heartfelt Appologies!!!

From: Hope and Love <hopeandlove2002_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 04:18:27 GMT

 I would like to appologize to all the readers and anybody else affected by my indescretions, I felt that i was advertising a product that I know works and signed up as an affiliate to promote this product  so I listed it in the individual newsgroups with the URL I did not realize I was spamming, as I am an idividual and putting it in groups 1 at a time....well I thought wrong and ticked off a lot of people!!  For this I am sorry. The company that Im an affiliate for in did not have any knowledge of what I did, and as soon as they found out ordered me to stop immediatly..which I did and it will not happen again  I do hope that You will accept My appologies and not hold this against myself or the company whose product I was promoting.

 Mike Received on Sun Nov 24 2002 - 22:18:27 CST